Thursday, August 7, 2014

Myra's Bingo Bag Pictures! :)

Myra from Alabama wrote: 

I wanted to thank you for the bingo bag pattern and instructions.  I have just finished making one.  It took me a little longer than 2 hours as someone posted on your website; but, then I am probably slower than some people.  I used batting as interfacing on the sides to give the bag more stability and interfaced the bottom with auto head liner fabric.  On the top, I sewed the lining and outer section together them topped with folded fabric.    I lined with the same fabric as the dauber holder.  I just used materials that I had on hand left over from other projects; so, the bag didn't cost me anything but my time. 

Thank you so much for sharing.



Dear Myra,

The thanks goes to you for sharing your bingo bag pictures with me!  It makes me happy that you found the pattern instructions useful!  You created a beautiful and unique bingo bag!  I love the material choice and beads on the handles.  As far as time goes to make one, I say 3 hours!  :O)  Thanks Again Myra!

Sincerely,

Tanaria

No comments:

Post a Comment